Looking for business partners

Hi,

I am the owner of an investment and holding company with offices in London and Amsterdam. I will be moving to Cyprus at the end of this year because we will be relocating our HeadQuarters to Cyprus. I am looking for business partners with experience in different areas of our network of companies.

If you think you are the right person, I look forward to hearing from you!

Our companies:
- Investment/New business incubator
- Web and graphic design, web hosting
- Beverage distribution, production, marketing & sales
- Music events, Artist and DJ bookings & management

Hi...I am from India and I have been running a research & export firm in India for past 4 years, which deals with agricultural projects in various countries. I am a Computer Engineer by education with vast experience in IT and Agriculture. I am looking for patnering with someone, so that we can start working in the european market.

Graphic designer with a portfolio of pictures avalible

Hi,

I leave in Cyprus for 20 years and I just come back in France. I am french and I speak english fluent. I am planning to go back to Cyprus. I open before 2 companies, and I 'd worked in marketing on line in Cyprus. I am open to any proposal. You can contact me on 0033662697176 to discuss. I can help you for some advises a well. I am ready to go back to leave in Cyprus.

Kind regards,

Brigitte POSTEL

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Brigitte :)

Hi Thank you From where do you come from ?

Hello,
I am a technological Engineer as for my educational background, and I have been living in Cyprus for about 4 years, working in the marketing and sales. Within the same company I have gathered experience in more  many sales points such as bakery, souvenir shop, and 2 kiosks(as the last acquisitions). I got to know quite well trends and movement within touristic market and looking forward to a career in business consulting (am to start this year a master in business and accounting). I could conduct reserch in profitable marketing/distribution zones, act as liason since I am a fluent English speaker, and whatever matters may occur on the action site.

Hello. How are you?  I am the owner of a computer company in Cyprus. Any email or skypr to discuss more?

Hi
We are a family owned company founded in 1980 in the North part of Cyprus dealing with the import and marketing many kinds of products, mainly foodstuffs.

I think we can collaborate in beverage distribution, production, marketing and sales.

Therefore let us have further discussions about this issue.

If you like you can send an e-mail to :

[email protected]

Dear Sir,

My name is Kyriacos Savvides, I'm a graduate from London School Of Economics and currently finishing my master degree at University College London. From September onwards I'll be back to Cyprus and I'm very interested to hear more about this job opportunity.

Please let me know if you are interested in talking with me.

Regards

Kyriacos

[Moderated]

Hello,

My name is Phong, i am currently living in Limassol, Cyprus. I am also a member of a family Manufacturer & Exporter company in Vietnam. Our main product is pepper. We are currently finding a business partner who have ability to distribute pepper at local market.

If you are interested in our products, could you please arrange an appointment between us.

You can contact me via Skype. My Skype name ...

Look foward to hearing from you soon,

savvidek wrote:

Dear Sir,

My name is Kyriacos Savvides, I'm a graduate from London School Of Economics and currently finishing my master degree at University College London. From September onwards I'll be back to Cyprus and I'm very interested to hear more about this job opportunity.

Please let me know if you are interested in talking with me.

Regards

Kyriacos

Hi Kyriacos, could i have your contact ? I would like to talk with you about business.
Thank you

[moderated: off topic + pls post in the jobs section]

This is an old thread.

Topic closed.

Closed