Looking for work, easy or difficult ?

I'm hopefully going to be moving out to Cyprus next year with my brother and his wife, but need to work when I move as I have no capital to live off, is this going to be difficult to do ?
would appreciate any advice anyone can give !

Hi,

At the moment Cyprus is suffering from the recession just like all over the world. The pay here is low with the average wage about €1000 per month. Most jobs pay on a monthly basis and overtime is expected as part of the pay.
The main industries are tourism and construction. If you have a skill/qualifications you can command a better salery.
There are 2 english language newspapers where jobs are advertised and several employment agencies.
In my opinion it is not easy to find work here but it depends on what you are looking for. I hope this helps.

Angie

Thanks very much Angie,I had a feeling it isn't going to be easy, however I am the eternal optimist and I am going to give it my best shot.
Kind Regards
Chrissy

Hai,
  I am an Electrical Diploma Holder (3 year) from India,  having around 10years of work experience. I speak English and would like to move to European union.Could you please suggest how to get a Job at Cyprus, considering I am an Indian, who speaks English only.

Thanks

Sajith kumar
E-mail: [email protected]

Finding work in Cyprus is very difficult. At the moment we are in the middle of the world wide resession and jobs of any type are hard to come by. The main industry here is tourism and was property developement but both have suffered badly this year. Most Cypriots speak english and especially in the tourist areas. Good luck with the job hunting.

Angie

I'm the Student all along from Nepal. Cyprus is the small country with many people all over the world. The work in Cyprus is very hard specially for the student from the abroad. I have been here from the 7 months but I cann't get job yet. Also the Government of Cyprus is taking action against the student work in the Cyprus. So, lots of students are geting jobless now a day. Some of them are leaving to thier own country too. Without job it's difficult to stay and continue the students life. Therefore the Cyprus Government must think twice before aaplying new lay and regulations. The main sourse of Cyprus is Tourist, construction and the international students. During this semester the number of students are decreasing it will directly affect the the economy of cyprus government. We know that the world is facing the economic crisis since long period of time, if the conditions continue to cyprus than definitely Cyprus will face bad economic crisis. so the cyprus government must makes the lay including the all the terms and conditions.

Hi tuguib,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :D

I hope you didn't post a blank message here on purpose :)?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi
Hi

tejbirsinghmaan0666 wrote:

Hi
Hi

Do you have some information about the subject, which is " looking for work, easy or difficult" 
If you do please post it here.

If not you are welcome to open a new thread and introduce yourself to the forum.

I know but I dont no...