Apartments for rent in Fahaheel?

Hi all, I am off to Kuwait in August and will have accommodation for the first 2 months but will need to find a place. I have a housing allowance of 175KWD a month so I know I may need to put more in myself.

What I asking, are there good areas and bad areas? Which are which?

What is a reasonable price to look to spend for a furnished apartment? (I don't have any furniture or a luggage allowance!)

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks.

furnished apartments, depending on the area, will run u 250~350. furniture is cheap in q8, and if ur looking to spend a year or so here, its not a bad investment to get ur own stuff, its an expenditure in the short run, but in the long run it is in ur favor. ikea has a kuwait branch, check out their website for prices, and there are local shops here to such as midas furniture and furniture wholesale, try googling those and see if they have websites with prices.

best of luck

I am there for at least 2 years. I may go from Kuwait to another country as opposed to back to the UK so don't really want any strings!

ull be dipping into ur savings a lot. thats the rough estimate on furnished apartments, whats a better option is living in with existing teachers; if u dont mind the company. ur a close knit bunch i believe, shouldnt be a problem.

head on over to q8scorpions.com, thats the local rugby team, its good for a social life as well as exercise if ur into contact sports. the majority of western expats in kuwait are teachers or army, so both will be found there. join, and ask about finding flat mates.

I am not looking to share as I will be going with my future wife. Oh well, will keep thinking about this one.

problem is im following your story on like 3 different threads so its hard to keep the pieces together :P

first off, congratulations on your pending nuptials, wishing you a life time of wedded bliss (and be sure to let me know what life in the golden cage is like as im heading there myself towards December)

as far as apartments go, furnished ones that is, heres what ur looking at (link) just run a Google search of furnished apartments for rent in fahaheel. u can even look into Mangaf/Mahboula, the areas are close by.

ull be looking at prices of 350+

Hi Chris,

Did you move over?
I'm could be there and would like to know more about that area
cheers
VLL

vindaloolad wrote:

Hi Chris,

Did you move over?
I'm could be there and would like to know more about that area
cheers
VLL

Hi Vindaloolad,

I live in Mangaf and is very close to Fahaheel. It's quieter than Fahaheel and a good place to live. If you want any more information, just ask.

in ma building der is a single bhk flat.....200kd....whole flat will b furnished for 350kd........its in fahaheel in caesars confectionery building.....24hrz maintenance....american building
need any help gimme a cal 99301852

Legacy is right. Furnished apartments are costly. Go get an unfurnished flat and head on to Ikea to buy the basic things you'll be needing. But if you don't care much about the cost, there are tons of furnished apartments that ranges from 300kd up. Good luck.

Hi Vindaloolad,

I live in Mangaf and is very close to Fahaheel. It's quieter than Fahaheel and a good place to live. If you want any more information, just ask.

Hi Sue,
i plan to move to kuwait on july, i am looking for a place to live. an apartment with 2 bed rooms. unfurnished. and think to pick Mangaf. what is your recommendation apartment?

thanks

rgds

Hiya,I ended up in mangaf 1, very chilled Kuwaiti neighbourhood especially after 2 months on the mangaf
coast road next to waffle n steak!

Hi can I have ur complete number

Sairaa, you are replying to a thread which ended 4 years ago.