Flat Rent to Euro 2012 in Kharkiv

Hello to all)

I am planning  to rent out my flat in Kharkiv on the on the EURO 12 time for Holland tourists(for  the 3-4 peoples).

Is cheaper and better variant to you. I am guarantee it)

Please write to my mail: petrenkovladir@gmail.com to make deal)

BR

Hi Vladir and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in Netherlands classifieds > accommodation section.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Thx)

(Moderated: no free ads pls)

I can suggest 3 rooms apartment in Kharkiv for period EURO 2012. Maximum capacity of flat is 6 persons. There are 3 double beds. Flat has washing machine, microwave, automatic water heater, electric kettle, fridge, high-speed Internet with wi-fi, cable TV, sporting equipment, two balconies. The area of the flat is 64 square meters with a kitchen and a bath. The flat situated 5 minutes from underground railway, not far from the center of the city. I prefer company of  football fans  consisting of family pairs, which want to rent my flat for 10 days. If you are interesting in my flat write me on my e-mail: Listravkina@gmail.com.

I'm looking for a couple or a couple with one another to rent 1-2 rooms in 3 rooms apartment with the owner for period EURO 2012 for 10 days. There is a kitchen, bath, a balcony, washing machine, automatic water heater, fridge, high-speed Internet, cable TV, air conditioning. The apartment is 20 minutes from city center. You pay 35 euros per person per night. If you want I can organize cooking for an additional fee. If you are interesting in my flat write me on my e-mail: annashpet@rambler.ru

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

Closed