Banking/finance work in mexico city - advice needed!

hi all
iŽm looking for banking/finance work (or general "business" work) in DF. i have been looking for a while now but there doesnŽt seem to be much out there (or atleast not where iŽve been looking)
i wasnŽt expecting companies to be banging on the door but i thought with a business degree, good banking  experience, and native english, it wouldnt be as tough as itŽs proving.... does anyone have any suggestions of where to look?
or does anyone have any stories they can share about similar experiences?
gracias!

Dear friend. Our country is in crisis. Most people in the States think that Mexicans are poor because they lack profesional education. However, you will be surprised to see that many taxi or bus driviers in Mexico are actually unemployed veterinarians, lawyers and so on. I know people who clean bathrooms in the USA and have who have degrees. The Mexican bank system is different from that of the USA, and it will not be easy for you to find a job there. A better option would be to apply for a job at a the commerce chamber or a company dealing with stock exchange and investment, for example.