Jzala Compound 3 Solved - Complete Information!!!

So as some of you may know i have been trying to find out where I will be housed and as much information as possible the past few weeks. After countless hours of searching (and eventually finding out that my employer misspelled the compound name as "jazzalah") I was able to find a zipped file online that had all of the information about the compound. It looks like it was originally part of the developers plans, but it includes floor plans of all the villas, the lease agreement and a wealth of other stuff - I really can't believe my luck in tracking it down. Anyway, I uploaded the file to my personal web space and it can be downloaded here:

files.me.com/justinyurong/q42trf

I heard from my visa handeler and apparently they are trying to get tickets for me this next Wednesday (which was a shock becasue they last told me the end of Hajj). Anyway, if anyone needs the information, there it is!

Who did you hire to handel your visa? I am useing Travel Documents and it has been over a month now and still no visa.

I believe bcoz of the hajj thing visa are slow in issuing

I am moving here Next month (God willing). How is this compound? I am referring to Jzala Compound/III - in Riyadh close to the Al-Yamama University. Was the villa furnished and was is furnished tastefully or should we start planning on buying furniture upon arrival. How is the life inside the compound? Are there daily or weekly activities amongst the residents?
Thanks!

Hi  raykhan786,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this topic is from 2011.

Thank you,

David.

Thanks David for a response. I thought i would try my luck still. There is no Jzala community per se. Are you currently at Jzala?

Hi raykhan786,

No I'm not from Jzala, I'm currently on Mauritius Island. :)

Regards,

David.