Prison via WhatsApp

02/03/24  I'm prohibited from being within 500 meters of her two addresses. One address is across the street from where I live, about 20 meters distant.        -@alan279

Do you have a lawyer on this yet?
     -@abthree

My lawyer friend says her associate will look into it after Carnaval.

Alan

@alan279 First I am with @abthree's comment, but if I am understanding it right you will have to move...Yes?

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg

I will most likely have to move. I've been looking for someplace else to live for more than a year. I still don't know where to go.

New summons served today to appear before the judge day after tomorrow so he can explain everything to me in English.

Alan

@alan279 Well my next door neighbor, The Bulls have moved out, but that space looks like it will be a vegetable garden.

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg Aka 20 hours to take-off.

If they don't let me back in Brazil I have a real sweet spot with a pool

right outside my window. It's yours if you can give the coppers the slip.

@roddiesho I have to appear at the women's police station on April 18. The restraining order has no expiration date.

-@alan279

See, the B.... got so mad at you spurning her, now this.  She had  to exact her  revenge upon you.  You had it coming. 

Go see the "Delegada" , explain your predicament,  make sure you have an out of  jail card , and get out of town.  It's a settlement. Say, Mam, I learned  my lesson, and I am willing to skip town and stay clear out of trouble.

And make sure you get a word from others on this "Delegada". IF she is a self promoting B., you are the head over the fire place she longs for. In that case, you are dead duck.

I assuming you did not cause any physical harm or verbally threat  the distraught floozie. You better not.

And you know what ???  It's your damn fault. Frolicking with the ladies, this is what you get. Just because you are South of Border, does not make it any easy.  Those days are over, Bubah.

Get a pro next time around, and wear a rubber, if you are on a bind.

@alan279

It would still be a good idea to take an English speaking attorney with you, in my opinion...

@sprealestatebroker My first Brazilian wife explained to me that it is always my fault no matter what goes wrong beyond my control.

Alan

@sprealestatebroker I ain't no bubah.

Alan

@Peter Itamaraca My attorney friend says to listen to the judge's explanation in English, and to ask only one question: How do I stay 500 meters from her when she lives 50 meters from me?

Alan

@sprealestatebroker Why are you always advocating prostitution?

Alan

@sprealestatebroker Why are you always advocating prostitution?
Alan

-@alan279

Unless you contract the bug, and you are to becoming addicted to it, it is cheaper. Alimony, palimony.

@Peter Itamaraca My attorney friend says to listen to the judge's explanation in English, and to ask only one question: How do I stay 500 meters from her when she lives 50 meters from me?
Alan

-@alan279

But it is good that you have sought advice, and already have a resource for future use if required. In a normal court in Brazil, only an attorney can address a judge, unless the judge speaks directly to you, so it sounds like you have got a good one...

@sprealestatebroker Why do you persist in victim shaming me?

Alan

@Peter Itamaraca My lawyer friend has practiced law on three continents. I hope she is giving me good advice.

Alan

@Peter Itamaraca My lawyer friend says I can ask questions of the judge.

Alan