Parents with young kids, lets meet!!

Dear parent with young kids,

If your children are not in school and you are having same difficulties as I do finding interesting activities for children in Casa and good friends for your kids - lets team up!

My son is 1,5 years old, every day we go out either in Tahiti and Miami or go to Dar Bouazza. He does not have any friends of his age that are not in school and I really want to find him good friends with parents that take education of their kids seriously.

Elena

Hi and welcome to the forum Elena!

That's a good idea!
I hope you will obtain many positive responses soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Elena
We are a parents of 3 kids (7y-4y and 6 months old).We would love to meet on the weekend and have the kids play together.
You  can reach us at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I am Sherry.
I will be moving to Fes in Morocco in Jan 2012. I have 2 young daughters: A 4 year old and a 1 year old. I am looking for other parents who take education seriously too. I guess we would be quite far right? Anyway, glad to get to know young parents in Morocco. I am from Singapore. My face book name is Sherry Syed. :)

Hi Elena

I`m Swiss and my dather is 1 year and 1 week young. We live in Maarif. 
Thursday we go for Baby- Gym and Saturday to Baby-- Swimm, in Toupti Gym.

Nadia

Hello,

I am looking for parents with children to get our children play together. I have just moved to Mohammedia and I am getting vert bored. My daughter is 16 months. Would love to share experience with mums living in Mohammedia.

Please feel free to get in touch, would love to meet people. I am very sociable.

looking forward to hearing from you

Hi everyone
This topic is aging but I hope that some of you is still interested. I've been an expat for seven years,   now am living in Mohammedia and interested of sharing experience with other expats.  I'm a mum of a wonderful girl of 16 months old and would love to share experience with other mums. Let us get in touch.

Cheers.

Too bad you are in Casablanca. If ever you visit Rabat let me know :)

I am a mother of a 22months boy :)

talk soon

Actually I live in Mohammedia but I work in Rabat :) Send me a private message if you want us to organize something with kids :)

Hello, I know this thread is very old, but I would like to reach out to parents with young kids as well. We just moved to Morocco and my kids are really bored. I know that making friends will make the transition period easier on everyone.
I have a 3 years old son and a 2 year old daughter. Please email me if interested in networking or organizing playdates. We live in Bouskoura but we can meet up somewhere in Casa on the week ends. Here is my email address: ***
Thank you

Sofia_ZZ

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi,
I am a mother of a 22 months young old boy. I would like to reach out parents with children in the same age so they can play and interact together. My son is also very bored and i try to find him some activities every day. Wich is not that easy in this non-kids-friendly country :-(
We live in Casablanca.

Feel free to contact me!

Regards
Khadija

Hello there
My family has been moved to morocco from New York about 2years now. I am from korea.
I have 2and half years old boy and 5years old girl but boy didn't go school yet.
She goes to saturday art class in ghandi finish by lunch time.
I would love to join if they have play date.
I most likely take kids to some kids friendly restaurant in biuskoura, morocco mall and anfa or near beach however i live in Nouaceur which neaf the airport in casa.
I will love to get to know new people so contact me if you want by my email ***