How many of you would like to study russian? Creating a site.

Hi guys! I am going to create a site devoted to study of russian language. I plan to post there different audio files for beginners and people who continue to improve their russian. The main idea is to learn russian through percieving russian speech like children do in their native background while they grow up. There would be many useful topics. Of course audio files will be supplied with text that is read, and all the new words and phrases would be availible to read in the word document or something like that. Maybe there would be also forum and chat where you, people that are eager to learn russian, could communicate with each other and with native speakers (for example to exchange your language).

So, I will be very thankful if you answer this message and let me know whether this site will be useful for you!

Julia:D

Hi Julia,

My name is Rodger and will be undertaking a post graduate studies in Japan within the next three weeks. Studied in Moldova 25 years ago and would like to polish up my Russian language. So yes I think the site would be very useful. We have many Africans that have studied in former USSR and would like to polish up their language. I intend to visit Moscow whlile in Japan.

Bye for now
Rodger
Harare Zimbabwe

Best of luck

It'll be nice to learn your language!

Hi julia,I saw ur post and was really thrilled to read it.I'm interested in developing my language skills in russia.I'll be looking forward to receiving lessons from  ?????. ????? are surely a wonderful ambassador of ur country.I only hope I'll be a fast learner for this. Cheers.

great idea! i'll be checking in :)

but you forgot to include a link :P

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR