Prostrate cancer treatmeent

Looking for information on hospitals and cost of chemotherapy for advanced prostrate cancer.

Did a doctor do an examination? and what he told you?

Looking for information on hospitals and cost of chemotherapy for advanced prostrate cancer.        -@jim kowal

Where in Thailand are you staying?

I googled 'cost for chemotherapy in Thailand'.

This popped up:

"The average price of chemotherapy in Thailand is $20873, the minimum price is $7050, and the maximum price is $33500."

I encourage you to get a 2nd opinion and

possibly a 3rd. My brother had his removed

needlessly.

It doesn't sound like you are at that stage

then again you didn't mention what a dr

said. But getting another opinion is never

a bad idea

When is chemotherapy used? Chemo is sometimes used if prostate cancer has spread outside the prostate gland and hormone therapy isn't working. Recent research has also shown that chemo might be helpful if given along with hormone therapy. Chemo is not, however, a standard treatment for early prostate cancer.

Are you sure you need chemotherapy for prostate cancer??

When is chemotherapy used? Chemo is sometimes used if prostate cancer has spread outside the prostate gland and hormone therapy isn't working. Recent research has also shown that chemo might be helpful if given along with hormone therapy. Chemo is not, however, a standard treatment for early prostate cancer.
Are you sure you need chemotherapy for prostate cancer??

-@martinoo2002

When did he mention early prostate cancer? He said advanced prostate cancer. That's when chemotherapy is used.

@Leeds forever!  I will letOP reply on that