Kuwait work visa exit re entry and expat related Qs

Hi,

Few questions with some assumptions on my part based on the research already done (please correct if not right)

1) exit re entry: How complex is Kuwait exit re entry procedures for Kuwait work visa holders? For KSA, it takes a bit of time with the HR, is it the same for Kuwait that it is not automatic and has to be granted manually the Kuwait employer that can take days. Does exit re entry can be multiple?

2) Kuwait Driving licence: With British driving licence,I heard it is more complex than KSA to convert it into Kuwait driving licence, you need more documents and process to get It?

3) Dependent visa: From what I understood, you can't get both Kuwait work visa and dependent visa at the same time in country of origin?

4) Annual leave: I heard it is siginifantly less than other countries such as KSA, UAE and Qatar. 30 days versus 2 months?

Thank you for helping me with my queries.

Further to my questions above, are family dependent visas issued in Kuwait for workers?

Hello,

1. exit re-entry, if you mean making a new visa, on a new employer, it is quite lengthy, as lengthy as doing your residency the first time, the only difference is, you have a residency number that will not change.
  2. driving license laws are in constant flux, I would check with your company's mandoub regarding that. conversions are simple, but getting a license now is difficult.
  3. how can you be a worker and have a dependent visa simultaneously? your question does not make sense. please elaborate.
  4. annual leave is 30 days, yes.