Job fitness

Assalam o alaikum!

I am from Pakistan

Sir I am writing your answer for mentioned issue . I am also declared unfit for job in Kuwait due to issue in my X ray... I consulted with government as well private professors my X ray is repeated 3 time from different labs . That are declerad as normal chest X rays. I visited the medical centre and ask for cooperation with me. They showed no interest in outside reports , on 3rd day I requested to clear my medical on the base of HRCT that is also totally alright  doctor said we can't help you even your external reports are normal we also have prof in the form of X ray that shows tiny opacity at your Clavicle region. As you said we have right to ask before report upload, but they uploaded my report after seeing HRCT. And the thing that hurts me is people around the building that are trapping the candidates and asking to resolve their issue as they pay them , first day someone followed me as I left the door and even followed my Cabe n ask to pay him for clearance at lowest cost , 2nd day a team of 5 persons ask me to pay 70 thousand before my entry in medical centre gate . I refused them because I was sure to get fitness on the base of HRCT. But they uploaded my report after seeing and rejecting outside report because no outside reports allowed in Kuwait guidelines that they know, they are bounded to follow only their x-ray report.

It's a big hurt , I am still crying on this behaviour. They destroyed my dream , why n how can I wait for 6 month even I have no medical issue , also I have payed MOH and NRS for documents verification n agent is not agree to apply for verification.

I feel sorry for what happened to you.

If you could not come here , try to apply visa to different countries and you may get better opportunities.

Don't give up and keep applying through official channels only.