Reliable accountant in Malta (incorporating + annual account)

Eu citizen, used to work in the UK with a limited company and now willing to live in Malta and create my company there. I had a few quotes from accountants but I would like some feedbacks from people who actually been in the same situation.

Incorporating a trading and a holding company + yearly accounting, if you are familiar with this and know a reliable accountant who charge reasonable fees then please get in touch (the ones I have seen wanted to charge me as if I was a multinational).

Cheers

@RagingBull Hello and welcome !

Please note that I have opened a new thread from your post on the Malta forum so that you may get some feeback (the other thread is from 2010, so we will not be able to give it a boost).

I hope members will help you out on this new thread by providing some recommendations.

P.S I advise members to send contact details through private message by clicking on your photo > send a message.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thanks a lot for your initiative, hopefully I'll get some recommendations.

Hi raging Bull.

You could in theory incorporate the company yourself. A limited liability company may be registered either by the shareholders themselves or by their authorised representatives namely “subject persons” licensed to act as corporate services providers such as lawyers or accountants. It may be easier to have a local guide you, as you will still need an accountant.

I will sent you a private message with a the names of some of the smaller companies that licenced to provide both accounting and corporate services.

Good luck with your new venture.