Can i get visa by invitation letter

Hello dear sir / madam

I want to know that. can afghan citizens get visa by invitation letter from brazil embassy in kenya .

Thanks

03/25/23  Hello dear sir / madam
I want to know that. can afghan citizens get visa by invitation letter from brazil embassy in kenya .
Thanks
-@navidmubariz200

I regret to report that this is not possible, unless you have a relationship with a Brazilian citizen or legal permanent resident who is willing to commit to providing you with a place to stay and to be responsible for all your expenses while you are in Brazil. 

If you are a refugee and will not be permitted to stay in Kenya, you should discuss possible other countries with the local representative of the UNHCR.

@abthree

Thanks but a person how have brazil citizenship want to send me invitation letter . Then can a get

Hello dear sir / madam
Thanks
-@navidmubariz200

There's plenty ones of your Countrymen who came here before you with the very same question.....

Go parse the posts on this forum,  and you shall get your answers.  It's called reading through,.

Or else, get a number and stand in line. 

Otherwise, eager Russian brides are biting at the chomp to wed non drinking fit males ( garden variety Rusky drinks too much ).  Bachelor Chinese Farm boys are going at it with gusto. It's on the news.    You don't even have to get past the Urals.  Blondes with Asians, it's happening. A sober groom, is a fit provider.

Oh, and by the way..... Brazilian gals are the pragmatic bunch.  The days they took flak and abuse by men are gone.   You don't fit their program, you get dumped and their beds will be warm in no time.   Plenty of American divorcees around here with tales to tell you.