Medication sent from the U.S

How difficult is it to get medication sent from the U.S. to Thailand? Of course I can buy it here however a lot of the times

the dosage is not the same and you either have to take 2 tablets or break in half. Any suggestions or does anyone know of

a way that medication can get through customs??

How difficult is it to get medication sent from the U.S. to Thailand? Of course I can buy it here however a lot of the times
the dosage is not the same and you either have to take 2 tablets or break in half. Any suggestions or does anyone know of
a way that medication can get through customs??
-@terrylevesque

The dosage is totally irrelevant as long as you can as you say take 2 tablets or break them in half. Is that to much work? I'm just guessing now, but I doubt it's "officially" ok to receive medication by post. There are hospitals and clinics for a reason. It doesn't really matter what you're receiving from abroad, customs never checks every package, especially small ones. I have bought stuff from the US and those packages weren't opened.

@terrylevesque As long as it is not controlled medicine, it's best through US Postal Service.

I got my medication sent to me by my mother from 2016 to 2018. 4 bottles of separate pills, once a month, for 2 years.

Do not write on the box that is medication. Do not use fedex, ups, DHL or any other private shipping Company; only US Post.

It was inexpensive.

It's not legal, but it never got held up in customs. I believe the type of medicine is important.

Break a tablet is not all ways easy for everyone.

Not everyone have the strength in hands & fingers any more.

Some might have disability, That dont make it easy for them.

Not everyone coming/living here have someone around them, That they trust to help with medicine.

A lot of the medicine one can find here in Thailand, Compare to Denmark, Price here are very cheap.

I all ways tell people coming here, Start by going to a hospital and talk to a Doctor about you medicine.

They can tell you, What you can buy your self, What you need to go to a hospital to get, And if that medicine is on the list for medicine that Thailand dont sell.

The Doctor can all so help you with a brand of your medicine that normal cheaper that what people pay at home.

But that me, Never take chance with my medicine.

Kindly.

Not everyone coming/living here have someone around them, That they trust to help with medicine.

A lot of the medicine one can find here in Thailand, Compare to Denmark, Price here are very cheap.

I all ways tell people coming here, Start by going to a hospital and talk to a Doctor about you medicine.
They can tell you, What you can buy your self, What you need to go to a hospital to get, And if that medicine is on the list for medicine that Thailand dont sell.

The Doctor can all so help you with a brand of your medicine that normal cheaper that what people pay at home.

Kindly.
-@Never done that

"Break a tablet is not all ways easy for everyone.

Not everyone have the strength in hands & fingers any more."

Really? Are you disabled or what? You don't know how to use a knife? Many tablets are made to be split in half, they have a groove. You can make that  groove on both sides of the tablet with a knife. It takes maybe 20 seconds.

Kindly.
-@Never done that
"Break a tablet is not all ways easy for everyone.
Not everyone have the strength in hands & fingers any more."
Really? Are you disabled or what? You don't know how to use a knife? Many tablets are made to be split in half, they have a groove. You can make that groove on both sides of the tablet with a knife. It takes maybe 20 seconds.
-@Leeds forever!

Disabled me, Not really, But having a Mom that cant use her one Arm/hand and therefor cant open things or break a tables.

Having arthritis my self in hands & finger and when it is bad, Cant open things or break a tables.

And I know many people that have it worst then me.

Kindly.

@Never done that  They have pill cutters available on Lazada very cheap. I don't have to use medication, but I do have a herb to boost my immune to prevent me from getting Covid, or even a cold. They ship it to me about every 6 months. And I always just use the post office. I get it in a week or so.

@Never done that They have pill cutters available on Lazada very cheap. I don't have to use medication, but I do have a herb to boost my immune to prevent me from getting Covid, or even a cold. They ship it to me about every 6 months. And I always just use the post office. I get it in a week or so.
-@thailand4me

Thanks.

I might try to buy one, I try one years back in Denmark, And they didnt really work back then.

But can all ways give it a try again, For now my wife do it, The few  times i cant do it every year.

Kindly.

@Never done that You can buy a tablet slicer for about $1 on Lazada. Hell, it only cost $2.50 for the one I bought my mother in New York City. It takes a minimum of force. If you lean on it, it will go through any pill with the exception of the American oxycontins with the time-release crushing inhibitors.