Required documents to get married in Netherlands

@smderoos Hello, I am already processing my MVV visa to finally reunite with my fiance. We are planning to get married in Netherlands. May I ask what are the documents I can prepare while I am here in the Philippines? Can I still use the documents such as apostilled cenomar and Birth certificate I used for my visa, or I need to get a new one? And also, what are the documents needed for my partner.

Hello Michelle Segovia,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I have moved and created a new thread with your post for more visibility on the Netherlands forum.

This will increase your chances of interacting with other people.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Thank you so much. Hopefully someone can help me.

@smderoos Hello, I am already processing my MVV visa to finally reunite with my fiance. We are planning to get married in Netherlands. May I ask what are the documents I can prepare while I am here in the Philippines? Can I still use the documents such as apostilled cenomar and Birth certificate I used for my visa, or I need to get a new one? And also, what are the documents needed for my partner.
-@Michelle Segovia

Anyone can help me with this so I can be guided what to do

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The Dutch Government website has a page that deals with this question; this link will take you straight to it.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@Michelle Segovia

Hi, We can help you to arrange your MVV in the Netherlands. Guranteed!

@Cynic thank you. I'll check it now 🤗

@kgrhoen i will need help with this. Im confused about the process after. Had a hungary resident permit and after wedding here in netherlands while waiting the application for spouse do i need mvv to stay while waiting? i need your help