Good delivery service company in Austria?

I would like to know if there is any good delivery company in Austria?

Austria post station doesn't offer good service, they type wrong nation on invoice so my parcel was waiting at airport over than ten days. Now, Austria post station wrote me an email and asked me to contact airport directly, they don't refund my fee and my parcel.

Another time, I sent a parcel ,Austria post station doesn't ship that over than 2 weeks.

Austria post station employee even pick up my letter from mail box,they didn't mail my letter and even stolen my personal ID inside that letter.

Kindly let me know if any solution for Austria post station.

I would like to know if there is any good delivery company in Austria?
Austria post station doesn't offer good service, they type wrong nation on invoice so my parcel was waiting at airport over than ten days. Now, Austria post station wrote me an email and asked me to contact airport directly, they don't refund my fee and my parcel.

Another time, I sent a parcel ,Austria post station doesn't ship that over than 2 weeks.

Austria post station employee even pick up my letter from mail box,they didn't mail my letter and even stolen my personal ID inside that letter.

Kindly let me know if any solution for Austria post station.
-@Keloy

Nothing wrong with Austria Post, I have never had an issue with them in 15 years. But if you are not happy then try something like DHL.

@SimCityAT

Can not believe you are support these behaviour, hope your parcels never arrive too ,after you spent money!

you never have these experience,doesn't mean it won't happen to anyone!

THINK before you post anything !

@SimCityAT
Can not believe you are support these behaviour,hope your parcels never arrive too ,after you spent money!
-@Keloy

How rude!! I didn't say I support that behaviour, I just said I've never had an issue. Anyway, how do you know the Post opened your mail and stole from you? Have you got evidence?

I have given you an Alternative, use DHL instead.