Unfit health certificate

Hi Wilson, I faced the same problem. I have taken x-ray and ct scan and finally my spencer received mail, he is medical unfit. In the report in my lungs some scars about ten years ago 2013. I discussed with pulmonologist he is saying that, nothing in your lungs. What i do now. any solutions on this.

Because I have treating it

But the my problem is after they gave me the unfit certificate my sponsor don't want to buy my ticket he want to buy it for me but he makes me pay for the visa and that Qatar ID which is not a small amount so now I'm still at Qatar

What should I do, please I need help

Hi Wilson, I faced the same problem. I have taken x-ray and ct scan and finally my spencer received mail, he is medical unfit. In the report in my lungs some scars about ten years ago 2013. I discussed with pulmonologist he is saying that, nothing in your lungs. What i do now. any solutions on this.
Because I have treating it
But the my problem is after they gave me the unfit certificate my sponsor don't want to buy my ticket he want to buy it for me but he makes me pay for the visa and that Qatar ID which is not a small amount so now I'm still at Qatar
What should I do, please I need help
-@Aaron Amaniampong

You need to consult a doctor from CDC hamad Qatar who will examine you and decide on  the situation.