MM2H to EP VISA

Hi everyone.

I'm a MM2H holder, but recently I got a job, so I am trying to switch to an EP visa.

I received an acknowledgment letter from MDEC.

So I visited the immigration office to shorten my MM2H, with required documents, such as Acknowledgement Letter, Intent Letter for Shorten, copy of MM2H Approval, copy of Fixed Deposit, Passport copy.

But, the immigration officer said me to get an approval letter from the company and submit it together.

However, the company says that I only need to submit an acknowledgment letter, intent letter and other basic documents that I already tried to submit.

Does any of you know what the Approval Letter from Company the immigration officer told me to bring and how to get it?

Hello Brad Kim,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thank you for asking your questions here.

Perhaps you should contact the immigration office again to ask for more details about the Approval Letter from Company they are referring to.

The officer will be the best person to give you exact details as he is the only one that knows what he needs to complete your request.

But still, let's see what other members of this forum will say about that.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

thanks Cheryl for your reply.🙏🏻👍🏻

yes I will ask for immigration officer and after proceed, i will update result.😃