Travelling to qatar

Hello

I am currently in saudi and i have a job offer in Qatar. Company in qatar already sent me e-work visa. My company in saudi is not giving me exit. I will go on exit re entry and go to qatar . My saudi employment visa stamped on passport already expired last year.. Only saudi iqama is valid for few months. Please confirm if i will be able to get qatar permit easily? I am asking this because many people say you can't have 2 gcc work visa at one time and you need to provide cancellation of saudi visa to qatar authorities and it creates issues in making permit in qatar..please confirm as my employment visa of saudi is expired last year that is pasted on passport. Only saudi iqama is valid

I have answered this hundreds of times on the forums.

It is possible to have 2 GCC work visas at the same time.  I have personally held three at a time i.e. UAE, Bahrain and Saudi.   Also held UAE and Bahrain and Bahrain and Saudi.   Sometimes there are problems when one country asks you to cancel the work visa from another country.   

That you will find out when you apply in Qatar - most times it is not a problem.   And no one here can give you any surety whether or not it will be a problem.   So there is no point posting multiple times and sending repeated private messages.

Noted and thank you. One last question if you can answer now my company in qatar said provide cancellation of gcc employment visa if it is valid. Work visa stamped on my passport is expired. Is that the employment visa? Or iqama is also employment visa

@ahmedpakistan1122

Yes you can work

Noted and thank you. One last question if you can answer now my company in qatar said provide cancellation of gcc employment visa if it is valid. Work visa stamped on my passport is expired. Is that the employment visa? Or iqama is also employment visa
-@ahmedpakistan1122

Give them the work visa to keep it simple.   If it works, fine.

Iqama is the actual residence permit and employment proof.

Ok i will send them expired visa pasted on passport. Thank you for helping