Best things

Hello not being very familiar to experiencing all the amazing things  Belieze has to offer therefore I am looking for  a little advice

I have family visiting just fir one day  coming off a cruise ship with 3 boys 14 13 and 12  very active children

they are looking to experience the best in one day !

the jungle and snorkelling the temples and reef and see monkeys and crocodiles

and they cannot decide what to do as they want to do it all !!

can anyone recommend or know any one who could be our guide and help us to plan a day  we would be so grateful. One of the boys does his own travel blog spreading the good word ! All three boys play high level football for Chelsea football club and mym also consults for Chelsea football club so active family

Are you disembarking in Belize City or Placencia? Your cruiseship will offer you a number of options. An active family might enjoy ruins or snorkeling. The ATM Caves are great. There is also cave tubing. An active family would enjoy any of these. Given the limited time you will have there you probably won't be able to "do it all."

@alison21

Looking at the way these cruse ships schedule the port visits, one only has about 6-7 hours from when they let you off the ship, until you must be back onboard.

The cruse companies control the tours, so it makes it difficult for local guides that are not under contract with the cruse ship owners to operate. It might not be that way every place, but that is what I observed in St Martin. Here in Placencia, they dock at the artificial island they built at Harvest Caye. From the Harvest Caye dock they use tenders to shuttle passages to another dock in Independence Village to get on a tour bus. So that eats up even more time.