Verification against EU and registration EU

Hello everyone

we will apply the verification against EU. My husband is from Portugal and I am Turkish and currently living in istanbul. I got job offer from NL and we will move to NL next month so my husband first should register his self in there because he never lives in NL and IND said that before he apply for me he need to register his self or he can apply the IND for both of us. My question is how long can this process take? According to IND can take 3 months or less depends on their decision.

has anyone pass this process?

thank you

@Wanderlust.bsk hi its ok

Hello Kabita Bhandari,

Welcome on board !

Can you please explain how ?

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

Hello everyone
we will apply the verification against EU. My husband is from Portugal and I am Turkish and currently living in istanbul. I got job offer from NL and we will move to NL next month so my husband first should register his self in there because he never lives in NL and IND said that before he apply for me he need to register his self or he can apply the IND for both of us. My question is how long can this process take? According to IND can take 3 months or less depends on their decision.
has anyone pass this process?
thank you
[email protected]

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

90 days is the time limit given to the IND to process these applications; most take this amount of time.  More recently, Covid has caused staffing issues at the IND and some have taken even longer.

I wish you all the luck with your Expat journey.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team