Visa application got rejected - need help

Hello, my employer ( which is also my close friend ) got the work permit for me, and then I collected documents and applied to get a visa ( I applied in my country, Georgia )

I got rejected, the reason was that they suspect I would stay after visa period would end ( I requested 1 year visa ) my job contract is CDI.

I am going there to work as a web-developer.

I, just like the majority of web developers, don't have a university degree, but I am working professionally for years already.

can anyone please help me to clarify the confusion I got after this rejection ?

what should I do now ? even if I consent, what does that change?

two of the reasons of the rejection :

1.Les informations communiquées pour justifier l'objet et les conditions du séjour envisagé sont incomplètes et/ou ne sont pas fiables

2.Il existe un risque de détournement de l'objet du visa à des fins de maintien illégal en France après l'expiration de votre visa ou pour mener en France des activités illicites

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Advertising your services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@eismee what is the email operator? the link is under a review..

@eismee like gmail ? or something else?

@georgekhutia Your job contract is CDI which means undetermined length contract. This shows intent from employer to keep you indefinitely and if they tried to get rid of you by French law , there are a lot of protections for you (severance, unemployment for 3 years etc). I get that your friend wanted to show that he was serious at employing you but a CDD with a determined end (1 year) would have been better to start with probably since you requested a 1-year visa.

I am not a lawyer so this was just what first came to mind for me.But there may have been other elements in your application that raised their suspicion.

@usexpatineurope makes a sense!  thanks for your response

@georgekhutia

What your problem is your employer has to request you for a good reason and agree to be responsible for your actions. The details I do not know a lawyer would help, maybe. The Government believes there are enough workers in France, so it will have to be convinced. They do not want people that might not be able to support themselves. Unemployment is what they do not wish to happen.

Their rejection is clear. You and your friend did not sell the deal to the person reading your application, and the person who approves the application has to sell it to their boss and then to the Prefecture that it is an excellent idea to let you in the country. And that you will be faithful to your promise to return to Georgia.

1. You have not told them enough to convince them that your friend is a genuine employer. And your skills can not be supplied by a person already in France. So you need a statement from the employer that they tried very hard to find an employee for the job. And why are you especially required to do this job? Being a friend is not a plus. In France, bosses are bosses, not friends.
  2. It would be best to convince them that when the job is finished, your boss, not your friend, will make sure you will return to your family in your native country. And you will have to convince them that you have a reason to and can go back to your family and job in Georgia at the end of your visa. And that you will do so at the end of the year.

It is your boss's job to sell this deal to them.