The best way to get a job and work in Russia

Hello I'm Youssef

I want to move to Russia for work and I'm looking for various jobs that I can find there, from salesman to english trainer (business) and others. I have recently graduated from Ukraine (Master's degree in computer science) in April, 2022. I wanted to stay there to continue work but when the war happens I had to move to italy until things can calm down.

At this moment I'm ready to move to Russia and start working there immediately without no delay.

Can you please help me understand the best way to do it step by step. and If I there is any job openings in Areas of English Speaking jobs. Even tho I speak the following languages : English (Fluently), Arabic (Fluently), French (Fluently), Russian (medium).

Thank you for having the time to help me out. very much appreciated.

Hello Youssef,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Russia forum so that members can guide you.

Do you think it is the right time to move to Russia ? In what region would you like to move ?

You may have a look at the articles related to work in the Living in Russia guide for expats to gather as much information as possible till members revert. Creating an advert and your CV in the Jobs in Russia

might also help.

All the very best,

Bhavna