My experience from 🇳🇬to 🇰🇼

My name is Valentine, I applied online for jobs consistently, and around August I started getting positive results. I got 3 job offers while in my country Nigeria 🇳🇬(e no easy o), but God showed me favour. I finally decided to choose the one that will send me Visa first, and Kuwait came through.

The company paid for my transport from Nigeria and I was given accommodation and fed 4 times every day (as if they know I'm foodie 😃). It's now 2 weeks for me in Kuwait and the people are so nice and accommodating.

I'm sharing my experience to inspire someone and also connect with people here in Kuwait because I don't know places. Peace ✌️.

Hello Valentine,

Welcome on board !

First of all, congrats on landing this opportunity and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

May I ask in what field you work ?

Wish you positive things ahead,

Bhavna

Hello Valentine,

Welcome on board !

Congratulations and welcome to Kuwait.

Regards

My name is Valentine, I applied online for jobs consistently, and around August I started getting positive results. I got 3 job offers while in my country Nigeria 🇳🇬(e no easy o), but God showed me favour. I finally decided to choose the one that will send me Visa first, and Kuwait came through.
The company paid for my transport from Nigeria and I was given accommodation and fed 4 times every day (as if they know I'm foodie 😃). It's now 2 weeks for me in Kuwait and the people are so nice and accommodating.

I'm sharing my experience to inspire someone and also connect with people here in Kuwait because I don't know places. Peace ✌️.
-@valentineokwudili

Congrats for the new position and good luck for this amazing adventure cum experience you will be experiencing. 1f600.svg

@Bhavna hello dear, okay so I'm in the field of hospitality industry. You can chat me on WhatsApp - *** let's talk more or share your social media handle

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Moo thank you, I appreciate.

How do you do it please

I am in Nigeria as well

How did you apply

I need you to put me through please

Hello amrighteousjames,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Let's hope the OP will provide you with more details on how she was able to get a job there.

In the meantime, tell us a little more about yourself.

What do you plan to do for a living in this country?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@amrighteousjames online, linkedin also helped me a lot, but you have to make it look professional and attractive

Hey valentineokwudili,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

How is life so far there?

Was the visa process quite easy?

welcome to kuwait :)

@valentineokwudili hello, how are you doing. Pls I'd like to have a chat with you about employment in Kuwait. Many thanks in. Anticipation