MEDICAL TEST -qatar WORK VISA_hepatitis B

Hi, everyone. I need help. I cannot find any information about the current rules for obtaining MEDICAL TEST -WORK VISA  for engineers

So  I have to get tested from QVC india for  hepatitis B And what about I'm an Engineer and have positive hepatitis B about it's not active for a long time (since I was child) and i'ts not contagious and viral load less that 2000 IU/ml. Can I get medical fit and work in Qatar? Do they check the activity of the virus after detection, or even just the presence of the virus will not make it possible to work in Qatar. Are there any categories of workers for whom the presence of hepatitis В would not be important for work?

Thanks for your answers

@Hashim Abdulrahim Hi Hashim. Can you please guide about your journey. Did you get the visa despite of HBS Ag positive result ? Your guidance will be very helpful

Hi Abdulrahim

Hi Abdulrahim

If You'll get a work Visa for Qatar, The QVC medical test it's mandatory. This test will carry:

Blood Test

RX test

If they find in Your blood that the virus is still active, they will declare You unfit!

Good Luck.

@ops5 how about for housewives with reactive hep B, but not contagious. Will they grant RP?

Hi

Only Doctors can say it's contagious or not after the test.

@ops5 okay. So they will check the severity before giving out the results right?

@Hashim Abdulrahim .. did you able to clear your medical?