Thinking of moving to Dubai and need a place

Hello everyone. I would like to move in Dubai, looking to start life again. Been thru a lot of failures in the past years both and i feel the need for a change and a start from 0. Im not afraid at all to live in a foreign country. My zodiacal sign is leo and i like challanges. Ive lived in California - Los Angeles, ive lived in London, ive lived in Madrid and travelled to a lot of countries. The best vibe and the best time was when i visited Dubai. Im a really nice guy by character, well educated and i dont drink, i dont smoke and never thought about trying drugs. Im a really down to earth person. Been twice to Dubai but didnt stayed too long to be able to get a taste of how it is living there. If there is someone who has a place for me to stay, share a room or whatever, id love to do that. I need new friends, new life and if you need a real friend, well im definetly a friendly person. I have a good sense of humor i mean you could tell that by the fact that ... im asking here for someone to let me stay for free in his apartment. 🤣 I speak english and spanish and i love computers. So if you would like to know me, write me at ***(without dots) and welcome me with your open hands in Dubai 😇🤣🙈

Thanks everyone for reading this.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello KingLion84,

Thank you for this detailed post and introduction. Hopefully you find someone to host you for free.

You may drop an advert in the Dubai classifieds for better visibility as well.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Bhavna i dont know how to post there.

Hello dear KingLion84,

To create a free ad, click on this link : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … i/add.html

Select : Community > Couchsurfing

Type of Ad : Search 2705.svg

For paid accommodation, you need to create an advert in the Housing in Dubai section. Click the link and follow the steps.