Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

healthy life

hello all
plz im searching about personal trainer in jeddah on group or along
1 member reacted to this post
See also
Hello, i’m Moving to Jeddah in August. I am a personnal trainer. If you Wish, we could keep in touch until i get there. I’m a French girl but i speak English too.
Juliette
Yes I love that Oky I'm waiting when you came here plz send messages to me
***
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : no free ad. Please register your company in the business directory. Thank you
I will call you
But I want to ask how much the class
do u prefer a male or female trainer? what area r u in?
I attend a bootcamp 3 times a week. We get trained by a nice couple from Canada.

Costs 100  SAR / class most of the times as the trainers host us in an open area in the compound they live in unless we hit the beach it's  200 SAR  :)

4 out of 15 spots left. if anyone interested, email me r@ddadi,im
Hello
May I contact you I have trainer so he can train us

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Saudi Arabia.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

I will be looking for personal trainer in September when I move to Jeddah.  Anyone who can post recommendations would be great!

Further reading