Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Looking for tenant to stay in condo around Silom area

Hi,
I want to let my room for rent. Deal to I have to be back home for taking care my mom. So this room is new, never rent it before( brand new).

As size: 60sqm
Floor: 27th from 30th
Type: 1 bedroom 1 bedroom 1 kitchen with balcony
Area: Silom Surawong Sathorn Lumpini

Asking price is 29,000thb/m with one year contract.

Feel free to text me here and I will get back to you.

Thank you
Warat
See also
Place your offer in the housing section at the top of this page.
Better coverage there.
1 member reacted to this post
Looking for your dream home in Thailand?
Find a real estate agency
Hi Waratchaya,

Please post your housing advert in the Rooms in Thailand section. It is the most appropriate section for your ad.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:
1 member reacted to this post
Closed

Further reading