July meetup

Hi everybody,

what do you think about a beach meet up, a Saturday, starting mid day ? (maybe in F'n'F, as last time it was in the North?)

Hi
I've never been to any of your meet up as I have just arrived but I do know about them. And this sounds great. I will may be join you if I can.

Vijee

how would I describe our meet ups in 3 words ?

informal - bring'n'share - friendly

Am in .. As usual :p

Flic and Flac sounds purrfect!!

Cheers,

Musheer

musheer wrote:

Am in .. As usual :p

I am not surprised, Musheer! :D

Julien
Thank you it sounds good. I shall be there:)

keep me posted !

shazzie wrote:

keep me posted !

easiest way to be updated on this is to click on "Subscribe to this topic" at the bottom of the page! And Voilà!! you will receive emails about the updates thanks to the codes Julien and team have written :D

Have a nice day :p

Cheers
Musheer!

Sounds nice!!! I am in.

Cheers!!!
Terence

When is the meet up?

Count me & Roger... F'n'F would be great..

mid day, you say, that will require a great supply of beer for some people..

Mariam

No date at the moment but I'll post about soon.

Does anyone knows a nice beach in Tamarin ?

Julien wrote:

No date at the moment but I'll post about soon.

Does anyone knows a nice beach in Tamarin ?

Hmmm...the Tamarin public beach maybe :)

July's round the corner; I'd be happy to join in if it's during daytime!

As I am new I'm definitely in^_^

:D

the public beach in front of the tamarin hotel is good....but la prenuese (spelling ???) might be better
the beach club at bel ombre is also great and open to the public....for 400 rupes you get to use the pool,sun loungers and all other facilities ....cool bar and restaurant there too

shazzie wrote:

the public beach in front of the tamarin hotel is good....but la prenuese (spelling ???) might be better
the beach club at bel ombre is also great and open to the public....for 400 rupes you get to use the pool,sun loungers and all other facilities ....cool bar and restaurant there too

wow that sounds grt!!

I'd love to join in this time. Looking fwd to the venue n date. cheers to all!!

I'd like to come too. I missed the one in Port Louis (too much work at the time), didn't even know of the June one until the day after it happened... lol... and now i'm in another dilemma. My girlfriend has to leave the country on the 3rd and I don't want to attend in a sad mood :( ... i mean, imagine after a few vodkas... i'm gonna 'kick off' and start singing 'When will i see you again', in an off-key, heavy cockney accent... i mean no point spoiling the beauty of a Tamarin beach!

Sounds good, am in :)

Stormtrooper wrote:

I'd like to come too. I missed the one in Port Louis (too much work at the time), didn't even know of the June one until the day after it happened... lol... and now i'm in another dilemma. My girlfriend has to leave the country on the 3rd and I don't want to attend in a sad mood :( ... i mean, imagine after a few vodkas... i'm gonna 'kick off' and start singing 'When will i see you again', in an off-key, heavy cockney accent... i mean no point spoiling the beauty of a Tamarin beach!

Stormtrooper,this is the best time to vent when you're surrounded by a good crowd. We don't mind the singing, that would add to the ambiance!!

You could trade the Vodka for some coconut water; looks the same, but the side effects are less embarrassing ...

I propose you July the 16 on Flic and Flac beach (just before the police station), starting mid day.

would that be ok for you guys ?

Hi julien

good i will be present

cheers

Am in, with some extras.

It's also one of the bloggers birthday on this date.

16th of July it is then...:) Count me in and some more...

I'VE FINALLY ARRIVED!!! So sounds good to me. Unless I'm still house hunting :o(

Hello everyone.
We are new here and would be happy to meet new people.
I am russian and my husband is an american.
Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Cheers.

Flic en Flac sound to be really good Julien I will be there just give the day and time..good idea

Genevieve1971 wrote:

Flic en Flac sound to be really good Julien I will be there just give the day and time..good idea

Genevieve

Saturday 16th of July as from Noon next to the police station.(see Julien's post somewhere up!)

Julien wrote:

I propose you July the 16 on Flic and Flac beach (just before the police station), starting mid day.

would that be ok for you guys ?

For me yes no problem with pleasure.

hi julien Flic en Flac will be better and iddle for everybody

cheers rishi

this discussion continues here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=90499:)