How to watch the 6 nations rugby?

Hi everyone, I'm a big Scotland rugby fan and really want to be able to watch the 6 nations games at home (given the timings of some I don't want to always go to the pub). I see on My.T you can get 'dstv stream' and the premium package seems to have most of the supersport channels (tho when I checked it didn't say DSTV Grandstand). Does anyone know if I get this will I definitely be able to see all the 6 nations games? I'm loathed to spend 1500 MUR installing and 2500 more a month then not even be able to watch them!!

My other option is VPN and streaming from BBC and ITV in the UK but I always find BBC quite poor for streaming even with good network and vpn.

Any tips are welcome!

Thanks in advance,

Rhona

Hi Rhona

I'm also a huge Scotland fan, both rugby and football.

You will be able to watch the 6 Nations games on DSTV.  I don't know how well DSTV streaming works here… I guess it depends on the speed of your wifi.

had a DSTV satellite dish and decoder installed and I watch the rugby and football without any hassle… unless there's a cyclone which can disrupt the signal.

I hope that you get sorted. C'mon SCOTLAND! 💪 1f3c9.svg1f984.svg🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Cheers, John

@John0356 Thanks John! That's good to know. I think I'll go ahead with the DSTV streaming option then, my netflix etc works well so hopefully the fibre should be up to the task. Hopefully this year will be Scotland's year!!

Hi Rhona… you are very welcome! I hope that it works for you and I too hope it's Scotland's year this year 💪