Looking for a piano teacher

Hello! I'm Maria, and I have been in Mauritius since December. Now that life seems more settled, I would like to start a hobby -- learning the piano that is. I have a Yamaha keyboard at home, and I'm practicing with the little knowledge I have from my childhood. Is there any teacher out there, who is willing to teach an adult? I live in Trou aux Biches, but I'm okay coming to you, if not very far away.

Hello Maria! Congrats on your first post on the forum of Expat.com :top:

I invite you to check out this advert from our Classifieds : Piano Courses

You may as well drop an advert of your search in that section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi there,
I'm a female piano teacher and composer and like working with both children and adults. I was trained in Britain at the Royal Schools of Music, but enjoy teaching people of all levels and ages.  I live a little far from you - in Forest Side, but with the new Verdun-Terre Rouge road that has opened up, things are a little easier traffic-wise.  I have a few slots free at the moment, so if you haven't found a piano teacher, and are still keen, please feel free to email me.

Hi Malikadevi,

Can I have your contact?
Am also looking for a piano teacher for my son of 5 years old.
Thanks

Hi there. I'm fully booked for this year, but could maybe advise you. My number is *. Cheers.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please don't propose your own services on the forum. Drop an advert in the Music classes in Mauritius section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am looking for a piano teacher in Currie  for my daughter who is 10 years old ....

Hello Malikadevi,

i am currently for a piano teacher,i have a yamaha keyboard and know some of the basics,
i would like to learn other styles such as blues and jazz...
thanks to revert to me with a positive answer

thanks

Hello i am also looking for a piano teacher. Would you have any free slots please?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : No ads on the forum please. You may drop your ad in the classifieds. Thank you

Hello
Wow grade 5?! Am not even half a grade 1.

Would you still consider?

I've always wanted to learn piano, if you find a good teacher please let me know as well.

Hi,

I'm looking for a tutor for children. If you manage to find one for yourself that also does lessons for kids, perhaps you could let me know?

Thank you

Will do. Please drop me your contact details in pm.

My son is giving grade 5 piano absrm exam this year. Can you recommend a good school where absrm exams are held.  Also want a piano home tutor.

Iam moving from kenya to mauritius. Can anyone guide me on good piano schools and tutors. My son is appearing for absrm grade 5 exams this year.

I want to learn piano

Hello i want to learn piano
My name is Aressen
My number is***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Please contact Ebernez music in 4 bornes.
Sorry I do not have the no

Hello Shalini, I am a piano teacher and have a slots free on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Hello everyone,

If you are either looking for piano classes or proposing your services, please refer to the Music classes in Mauritius section by posting an advert.

I am closing this thread as the suitable section for your search would be the Classifieds.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed