Our new New Delhi guide is up!

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and are either settled in your new home in New Delhi comfortably or finding all the help you need in order to get your expatriation projects rolling smoothly.

Here at Expat.com, we are always trying to find new ways to be closer to our community and to help you out. And this is why our editorial team has just delivered on our newest baby: the New Delhi guide! Hoping it will be as useful to you as our India guide that we update regularly.

The New Delhi guide is packed with information about this beautiful city. From where the safest neighbourhoods, to the nightlife scene or the local job market, you will find everything you need to know about settling down in New Delhi in our new guide!

Below are the different topics addressed and the links to them:

Generalities:
Discovering New Delhi
Adjusting to the local culture in New Delhi

Accommodation:
Popular neighbourhoods in New Delhi
Finding accommodation in New Delhi
Buying property in New Delhi

Work:
The labour market in New Delhi
Finding a job in New Delhi
The work culture in New Delhi

Transportation:
Getting around New Delhi

Leisure:
Things to do on weekdays in New Delhi
Things to do in New Delhi alone, with your partner or with your tribe
Sports in New Delhi
Eating out in New Delhi

Studying:
Studying in New Delhi
Student life in New Delhi

Network:
Developing your social circle in New Delhi
Developing your professional network in New Delhi
The networking etiquette in New Delhi

Please do not hesitate to send me a private message should you have any thoughts, suggestions or feedback on our New Delhi Guide!

Veedushi
Editorial Assistant
Expat.com

Jump to Why am I qualified to write a travel guide to Delhi - ... I landed in Delhi and stayed at the home ... and I ended up spending many months ...
‎Delhi Travel Guide: Things ... · ‎My top hotel ... · ‎Questions about what to do ...https://www.zuaneducation.com/java-training-courses

Thanks for the detailed guide, bookmarked it, will be helpful whenever I plan my Delhi trip