What are your MVV experiences?

You're lucky enough to have your bsn the same day sis. ☺ others need to wait for few weeks. Hopefully I can get my bsn the same day as well.

Hi

Yup! I guess you can do either or both at the same time. 😁  As long as you register within the timeframe i guess that's fine.

When I went to the town hall they didnt ask for my residence permit. (Because we were waiting for the IND letter stating it is ready to be picked up) Then did the online appointment to pick up the permit. By then, I have already registered with BSN. 😉

Otherwise if you have that notice already then as soon as you're here in NL claim it then do your registration instead.  But in case, you wanna do register while waiting for that notice, just tell them that it is to be picked up coz it doesn't matter you're gonna get it anyway. ☺

Goodluck and enjoy NL! (soon)

4 weeks, took the exam in Ph

How long did you receive your residence permit confirmation to pick-up from the date of your arrival in NL?

Thanks

I arrived here in NL on 16th March then I claimed my permit 23rd March.

😊

**Please read all the posts on this thread first, because we will end up going around in circles and repeating ourselves.**

Dat snel..

Dank je..

i had visa dated April 26 and fly April 30... we hope it will come soon as we need to have  prenatal check-up to get access

I got my visa last April 5 and April 7 my partner received a letter that we can get my residence permit. I arrived in NL last 23 and got my permit the next day

galao wrote:

Dat snel..

Dank je..

i had visa dated April 26 and fly April 30... we hope it will come soon as we need to have  prenatal check-up to get access

Graag gedan!

Most of the time its earlier than 2weeks frame. So you'll get it no matter what. Keep checking the mail that signals you to claim your permit.

Congrats to the baby on the way!  And safe travels. 😊

Hi, I just want to check if there is a website like Naar Nederland for A2 exam practice?

I just want to ask how will you receive the results of the exam? Is it through e-mail or you will receive a hard copy mail?

Hi Risa,
The exam results will be sent to you via email, and attached to is is the PDF version of your certificate/ proof that you passed the basisexamen.

Hello

I received mine thru email. Then, you'll need a copy of that when you're going to the embassy for mvv appointment. 😊

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if one of you could help me with some doubts about MVV visa. Me and my boyfriend were waiting for the answer of IND and unfortunately last Friday we received the answer and it was negative. My Boyfriend has his own business and they said that the answer is negative because of the time period of his business. He has his business since 2014 (so more than 3 years) . My question is IND checks the last income of 1.5 year ago from the company or from my boyfriend incomes? I mean, if my boyfriend worked in another job and made the income requested from IND during this period, is it possible to show the payslip from the other job and the company to prove he has sufficient income or the income needs to be only from his own business? We try to ask these question to IND, but the responsible person who gave us the negative answer was not really nice with us. I really appreciate if one of you could help me with this doubt because we don't know if we can apply again or need to wait his business to get the income requested from IND the last 1.5 year.

Thank you very much in advanced

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You can appeal the decision; this link will take you to the Dutch Government (IND) website that explains the process.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Cynic,

Thank you very much for your answer. We don't wanna do the appeal because it s gonna take 6 months to get the answer, we just wanna make sure the right documents to apply again.  We are completed lost in this situation, IND doesn t give the necessary information and website is not clear about our situation.
We have everything, we just need to know about the income that IND is asking for. Is anyone had a situation like that? 

I really apreciatte your help

Hi guys,

Quick question, how much is the minimum income for self-employed person?
He is a freelancer and has a registered company but he hasn't worked a lot in the past 1.5 years.

I looked at the website and it says ​€ 1,192.96 but my boyfriend got MVV rejection letter saying his income does not meet 1,700 per month.

Has anyone have experience about this?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I would like to ask how long will it take usually for ind to assess on how much you need to pay for the MVv visa? We sent it today and we hope to have it processed imediately so we want to pay ASAP

Hello
I have an appointment for Den Haag on 31st,what documents did you submit to them?

Hi!
They usually send it within a week or so. :)

I got my MVV confirmation today.  :D I have a question. My legalized unmarried certificate and birth certificate is legalized last on 7th December 2017 and i think valid for 6 months right? Do I have to do the legalization again or will dutch embassy accept the legalized one used for the MVV process? Please share :) Thanks

Hi! We are now waiting for our mvv application result, our papers is being handled by Den Haag Team 9. Anyone who has experience with them? Are they fast on giving decisions?

My first appication was handled by team 9 Den Haag and was fast. I got the answer in 5,5 weeks.

Did you got a positive feedback with them?

Unfortunately we got the negative answer and we needed to apply again.

did you got your results? well i do hope for a positive feedback.

Hi @MaldivianMermaid,

When did you apply?  My application was done by a registered employer and its been almost 7 weeks, yet to hear back from IND.

I wonder who else is there who applied late April and still waiting. Or if anyone has already got a positive response.

We applied on 27th Feb and got the confirmation after 14 weeks. We could have got it earlier but because my partner was working abroad on a project and now he is back in Holland they wanted to check his taxes. Soooooooo  Just wait a moment and wait a moment longer. Good things come to those who wait :) Goodluck. I am flying to Netherlands on 21st June. F**king excited!!!! :D

MaldivianMermaid wrote:

We applied on 27th Feb and got the confirmation after 14 weeks. We could have got it earlier but because my partner was working abroad on a project and now he is back in Holland they wanted to check his taxes. Soooooooo  Just wait a moment and wait a moment longer. Good things come to those who wait :) Goodluck. I am flying to Netherlands on 21st June. F**king excited!!!! :D

Got confirmation after 7 weeks.. i.e. 11th June and had applied on 21st April. Also got the appointment for next step at expat centre for the 20th on June. So I'll be shifting on the 18th of June

I've got my mvv approval today in  just 3 week. .we applied May 22. .so amazing! I need to go to manila for the sticker.

😉😘

Congratulations to everyone who has received confirmation!

I have submitted mine on the 17th May, and still waiting. I know some has longer waiting time but truly, being away from my husband is just very .... ( I have no words for this) TT

I got mine today! We submitted the documents last May 23 and got the approval today. Still trying to make an appointment with the Dutch Embassy in France :)

Congrats all :)

@risabel.c

Wow! So fast. Congrats!!! Still waiting for my YES, the wait is so cruel =(

gefeliciteerd.

Hi

I would like to ask how long will my passport be at Dubai Embassy for the MVV sticker? I need to know as my residency is in Bahrain and I need to make plans. I am still waiting for the positive feedback. My husband applied last May 17, then we received a letter today asking for additional documents like my residency in Bahrain and reason why would I process it in Dubai. Hoping for a positive response.

Hi there,

Please send an email to Dutch Embassy in Dubai asking how long it takes. I sent an email to Dutch Embassy in SriLanka with my flight details and they said they will finish in working 5 days :) and I got it in working 4 days.

Goodluck! :)

Congrats for your MVV !!

I have the same doubt as you... My unmarried certificated was expired last week and I am still waiting for my MVV answer. Did you need to make a new one to bring to the Dutch Consul in your country?

Congratulations everyone! :)