What are your MVV experiences?

Hi Expat Forum Members

I am going to be a pursue master at University in The Netherlands. My University is arranging my MVV visa and Dutch Resident permit for me. But they will not do the same for my spouse and kid. I have to apply independently for them as a sponsor.

I have gone through all the discussions on an expat forum and got answers to many of my doubts, but still there are few that I want to get clear as a “student-sponsor” before I begin the application for my family.

1.    As per conversation with the university, I will get my MVV approved from IND by mid of June 2019. So based on my approved MMV letter, can I begin the application for my family?

2.    Since the masters programme will begin from 15 -August -2019 onwards and thus I will have two months to travel to the Netherlands from the day I pick MVV sticker from the embassy. In this two month period while in my country of origin, I (sponsor) will be applying application for my family. My question is as I have not yet traveled to the Netherlands what do I fill in my home address that address of my country of origin or address in the Netherlands?

3.    In the forum, I read somewhere that once the application sends via. post to the IND, the sponsor will receive the notification by post mail. My question is, if I (sponsor) still in my country of origin and have not yet traveled to the Netherlands thus will have no address in the Netherlands, then how IND is going to notify me.

4.    What to mention under where you keep the records of foreign National in Appendix of Declaration by Sponsor (Family and relatives)?

5.    While filling MVV application, I come across two Appendix and are
5.1    Medical Information disclosure consent form.
5.2    Proof of Medical Situation of Foreign National

My first query, if my family does not have any medical history, then can I leave above two appendices from the application?

Secondly, If these are still required,   what should I have to mention under Practitioner, since in India Doctors are not registered under The individual Healthcare professions act as mentioned in the form but in India doctors are registered under Indian Medical Council Act?

As many of you had gone or going through this phase and thus know how it feels the feeling of leaving behind your family because of minor mistakes or incomplete information with the documents.
I hope members of this forum will help me on this matter.

Thanks

Hello everyone! This is my whole MVV experience!

> My Sponsor (Employer) applied for my MVV on March 18, 2019
> Got a response from IND to get my birth certificate and marriage certificate apostilled on March 29th
> Uploaded the apostilled documents on April 14th
> Got positive response from IND on May 9, 2019  :)

Next thing is to take an appointment at the consulate to submit our passports for getting the MVV sticker.

My employer called me to give the good news. I will receive the details on what next needs to be done next by this weekend.

Patience is the key as the response time can vary depending upon cases.

Wishing best of luck to everyone for a positive response from IND

Raman990 :

Hi Expat Forum Members

I am going to be a pursue master at University in The Netherlands. My University is arranging my MVV visa and Dutch Resident permit for me. But they will not do the same for my spouse and kid. I have to apply independently for them as a sponsor.

I have gone through all the discussions on an expat forum and got answers to many of my doubts, but still there are few that I want to get clear as a “student-sponsor” before I begin the application for my family.

1.    As per conversation with the university, I will get my MVV approved from IND by mid of June 2019. So based on my approved MMV letter, can I begin the application for my family?

2.    Since the masters programme will begin from 15 -August -2019 onwards and thus I will have two months to travel to the Netherlands from the day I pick MVV sticker from the embassy. In this two month period while in my country of origin, I (sponsor) will be applying application for my family. My question is as I have not yet traveled to the Netherlands what do I fill in my home address that address of my country of origin or address in the Netherlands?

3.    In the forum, I read somewhere that once the application sends via. post to the IND, the sponsor will receive the notification by post mail. My question is, if I (sponsor) still in my country of origin and have not yet traveled to the Netherlands thus will have no address in the Netherlands, then how IND is going to notify me.

4.    What to mention under where you keep the records of foreign National in Appendix of Declaration by Sponsor (Family and relatives)?

5.    While filling MVV application, I come across two Appendix and are
5.1    Medical Information disclosure consent form.
5.2    Proof of Medical Situation of Foreign National

My first query, if my family does not have any medical history, then can I leave above two appendices from the application?

Secondly, If these are still required,   what should I have to mention under Practitioner, since in India Doctors are not registered under The individual Healthcare professions act as mentioned in the form but in India doctors are registered under Indian Medical Council Act?

As many of you had gone or going through this phase and thus know how it feels the feeling of leaving behind your family because of minor mistakes or incomplete information with the documents.
I hope members of this forum will help me on this matter.

Thanks

Hello,

Permit me to share my experience :
upon approval of the mvv Visa processed by my university, I paid for accomodation.

Flew into the Netherlands and my passport was stamped at passport control.

I made a copy of my data page and arrival stamp with my v-number inscribed in all supporting documents then sent  via post to IND. Please bear in mind, on these forms,i provided my address at the Netherlands as against my home country's address.

With the signed contract for rented accommodation space, I proceeded to the municipality to register myself to the said address... 2 weeks later, my BSN came in the post.

My residency card eventually was given to me, but I knew that the sticker and arrival stamp can be used for the same purpose as the card.

As regards the two medical documents(Medical Information disclosure consent form and Proof of Medical Situation of Foreign National) I was told my family didn't need to include it in their application.

If still in doubt, you can send IND a mail using the using the email tab under contact.

All the best

Hiiiiii

Guys I just got my result upon my basic integration exam.. and i made it :))))).. finally.. it took 2 weeks to get the response.. for the peeps who are willing to have the exam.. just chill and have the package of " naar Nederlands" and study the questions and the vids they are so helpful.. everything is in the package .. in the day of the exam u won't be shocked coz everything's within the package .. keep it up 🙏

can u please let me know of what's next!! What my husband and I need to do exactly ( who should we call and what papers need to be sent and all) please help.. we really don't know from where to start..

Thank you in advance :)

Hello guys,
Got my spouse and children's approval yesterday. It was a YES!

Timeline for the application:
Mailed out the application: Feb 6th 2019
Received payment advice: Feb 22nd 2019. Deadline was stated as 13th of May 2019
Made payment:Feb 24th 2019
Request for legalized birth certificate, wedding certificate (the initial one sent was not clear)and  proof of substantial financial income : 29th April 2019 with a deadline of 2 weeks.
Sent requested documents :May 9th 2019.
Got approval: May 21st 2019.

Via Post application.

All the best to everyone else waiting to hear from IND.

For wife and child how much financial income you had shown?
Secondly, which bank statement who had included in the family application that is from bank in your country of origin or from bank in Netherlands.

Raman990 :

For wife and child how much financial income you had shown?
Secondly, which bank statement who had included in the family application that is from bank in your country of origin or from bank in Netherlands.

As the sponsor, I was required to have proof of €17,580.84 for an anticipated year. Since I am a student, I provided my Dutch statement of account that had more than the said amount even if there was a deduction of what could be assumed to be a tuition fee...
At the initial stage, I provided a bank statement in my name from my home country. It was accepted but when converted to the Euro, it was not sufficient thus the request for another.
As the sponsor, it is required that the statement of account must be in your name and not in the name of your spouse.
All the best.

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let you know that my MVV visa was approved. It only took 36 days and it was Zwolle Team 4 who handled our application. Good luck to everyone here!