Again the same - is this worth expat package

Hi all
I have bee offered that  package (based on qatari rials) but the job is in Dubai - QAR 29,000 - BASIC, QAR 11,500- HOUSING, QAR 2,000- TRANSPORT.  look like there is a schooling allowance as well, still need to confirm.

If I'm going to join the company who offered this, then I will come over to Dubai with my family ( wife + daugter 8y and a small dog).  It just one question - is it ok for modest life style, which is mostly includes my daughter's aftersschool activities - horse riding, gymnastics, children clubs, sports etc... don't really need much for myself or wife, just to go out some times, as we mostly enjoy outdoor traveling like walk cycling.  Also is there are any problems of having a dog (little chuhuahua...)?

Hi engtech,
I think it's a good package, but you should to have a confirmation about a schooling allowance.

Cheers.

Hi Mohhamed

Many thanks for your reply! Just confirmed that the schooling is in. 

Wish you all the best!

You are welcome engtech  :)

Thats Just fine to have an average life. u will need min 6000 for 2BR, 2500 schooling per month, bills including internet phone1500, 5000 expanses, ++++ wife expanses mani pedi, paaris gallery, clothing etc, ur expanses, weekends, occasions. etc.