UK physiotherapist needs advice

HI im a British national who is a physiotherapist holding a Masters degree. I have been offered a job in a reputed hospital in Abu Dhabi and been offered a salary of 22000AED pm all inclusive. I would like to know if this is a good salary. I would also like to know what employees in Abudhabi interpret of an all inclusive salary. I will be moving with my 2 boys and wife and would like to know the current costs on accommodation,transportation,monthly grocery,a weekend family out. We are a less expenditure and maintanence family and would like to also if we may be able to save around £1500 to send to the UK to cover some loans. Any advice would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance- Jeremy
Break down is

Basic                               15,000- 17,000
Housing                         5,000
Transportation           2,000
Gross salary. 22,000-24,000

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to go through topics on the Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, where you may find out more information. :)

Regards,

David.

Thanks David! That was some definitely useful information!

Regards
Jeremy

Just spoken to the hospital this morning and reported they are willing to pay 25000 gross with medical insurance and inclusiveof all benefits. Reading the other blogs, iam cconsidering to move as a bachelor as I can see that family accommodation and schooling fees are. quite expensive(free in the UK)

I have given up and do not think it is worth it considering my experience

I have hcpc uk physiotherapist license and i am living in uk and i am from pakistan is it possIble that my license will get converted and i can work in abu dhabi as physiotherapist?

Hello Hamza,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that you have posted on a thread that was last active in 2013!

In case you don't find any answer here, I advise you to start your own thread on the Abu Dhabi forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team