Sewing machine

Anyone here have a sewing machine for sale or use?  I have several back in the States, and am very much missing them.  I do all of my own tailoring of clothes and am not looking to drop my stuff off at a tailor in town.  If you have one or know someone who does, let me know.  I am looking one that is straight stitch and blind hem.  If you have one that I can borrow, I can trade you some tailoring work, at the least.

I saw it somewhere in Downtown in one of my Friend shop...lemme ask him if he wanna sell it,and hey..By the way,i think i saw u on 6th Anniversary in Insomnia,is that you or maybe someone else look alike you :)

It very well may have been me Kate.  Thank you for asking about a sewing machine.

You live very close in the street where they sell fabrics.
It is the same street where the main post office is located.
There are several stores in second hand and new sewing machines.

Which street is it

If you are standing at the 3th circle and the Royal Hotel is behind you then you take the street after the Italian restaurant, if I remember correctly. If not, please correct me.
Follow that street until you are going down and reach the traffic lights. This is the street where you can buy sewing machines.