Buying Bed and Mattress

Hie there

Can somebody recommend a place besides (Ikea) where I can buy a very good bed and mattress at a reasonable price here in amman. Please provide details of how I can get there since I am not very familiar with places here.

Thanks in advance.

its not easy to recommend any place these days
most of what you will see around is cheap Chinese made furniture although you see it in a nice store.

i'm a carpenter and we see this all the time, few week a go a customer got a new bedroom for 4000 JD, they told him its a solid wood bedroom

he wanted to make the dresser a little smaller so when its been cut it was a big shock for the client who fainted after he saw the inside is all made of MDF hardboard.

i recommend buying a mattress with a base which is available everywhere without paying attention to get a full bed.

Go to  Wadi Saqra - there are dozens of bed shops  like  Reem,   Richmond and various other makes....  you can pay from 100jd for frame and matress to 1000jd  ... depends on quality...    or go to IKEA on the airport road ... their prices can be checked online... their matresses are very good...   IKEA.jo..  they deliver and assemble...

Happy hunting

Hi Aisha,

You can get a nice bed and mattress in DownTown at reasonable prices...I bought mine a couple of months ago, good wood, a lot cheaper too

try istikbal... it is a Turkish company

Sorry I am in Aqaba but I bought a king new yesterday for 250 jd set up and delivered.

Mattress is thick and firm but has some give to it.  Good for me.  Bed frame is solid.

All made in China I am sure.

Have a good day all.

jack

mohdq2002 wrote:

Excuse me but where I can find Istikbal shop in Amman?

Gizem Ünsal wrote:
mohdq2002 wrote:

Excuse me but where I can find Istikbal shop in Amman?

check the FB page

or call this numbers to get the address
06 5528327 / 0797149932

Hello! How was your experience buying mattress in Amman? Can anyone recommend good shops to buy mattress in downtown Amman? Where can I find in downtown?

Al Reem brand