Buying toys

We have just moved to Amman and my 3 children have birthdays coming up and I did not prepare and bring birthday presents for them.  I am looking for a toy store that might have better prices than what I have seen in City Mall and Mecca Mall but that are still good quality.  Any ideas on where to buy toys? My children are turning one, three, and five.
Also, I would love to buy second hand if anyone has outgrown their toys!

Thanks!
Suzi

Hi Suzi!
We going to leave Jordan in november..

I have to sell just about everything... And toys too.

How can we contact each other?

There are a couple of good ones on Madina Manwara street.  If you are coming from Mecca street, you take a left and keep going straight on Madina street.  Go under the tunnel (Al Youbeel intersection) and when you come out on the other side look to your left and right.  There are two big toy stores on each side.  I am sorry I don't remember their names nor the building numbers.  Last time I was there, they had everything and cheaper than Mall prices.  For birthday and parties material best place is downtown but that is an adventure that you need some help in.  My wife and I saved more than 50 percent buying the same material there.

[Moderated]

GO to Hamles Jordan , the best store for toys it's located at Macca street and check their website if you want

hamleys.com/Jordan_Amman_Store_|_Hamleys_Toys/Store_Page_Jdn1,default,pg.html

Good luck

Go to Madina Mnowarh streat. There is a big toy store next to Abn Al Haythm Hosbital.

Wow, Rasha, you know alot about Amman. How do you do this?

I already did.. I am Jordanian too but dont know as much as you do. touchwood!!!!!!!!!!!

try Robine Store , they have many floors toys for kids (different ages ) Almoqableen - next to Alirsal area (Television transmission tower) , where u coming from Marj Alhmam Bridge from Airport str.

and u can find good toys with good quality in shops in Alhuria Str. ( boys and toys or Raneem center )