Hello From Cancun Mexico!

HOLA! 

I relocated to Cancun 2 years ago. I love it. I moved from USA to Mexico 9 years ago. If you are looking to Move to Cancun and need any advice feel free to contact me! 

Ciao for Now~:cool:

Hi hwosak,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Cancun forum for better visibility.

Best of luck,
Christine

[Moderated: off topic]

HI , I SAW YOUR NOTE, I AM FRENCH/AMERICAN, I HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS HERE IN CANCUN ON THE BEACH, AND I AM LOOKING FOR A SECRETARY / AGENT THAT SPEAK FRENCH FOR INVOICE COLLECTION WORK M- F , 9 -3P, LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW ANY? LOU: 998-897-5946

Hi SIRLOU,

can you please post your advert in the Jobs in Cancun section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

Greetings (Hola),

My home is originally New Mexico (Carlsbad, Ruidoso, Las Cruces).  Thirty years in the U.S. Navy as a physician took me away from my New Mexico homeland.  Since retiring from honorable active duty, for the past ten years I've been doing medical humanitarian aid work for a global organization that prefers anonymity, and I've been working in places like South Sudan, North Uganda, Haiti, some Caribbean Islands, and three Central American nations.

My goal for retirement is Cancun, Mexico and not returning to New Mexico.  My arrival is around 10 June 2013.  I've already made arrangements for a place to live.  I'm seeking friendships, expat as well as with Mexican people who are not active in the drug cartel business.  I'm hoping that this forum can open this door of friendship for me.

Thank you,
Mike Smith
[email protected]

Hi. Just curious about jobs, & cost of living, not necessarily close to the beach, having lived in Huntington Beach, CA all my life, currently living close to D.F., but wanting to move to Cancun. Hearing things about the place, tempted. But lack of jobs holding me back.

Any Advise would help.

Thank you so much.

Lucy.

Hola Lucy, What kind of job would you be looking for in Cancun? Have you tried computrabajo they have job postings for all of the states in Mexico! Ive been here in this part of Mexico for over 8 years now! If you need any help just let me know!

Rebecca