Expats in Xalapa

Boomer in Xalapa. Any expats here? If so, do you meet to share stories and recommendations? Let me know where and when. Thanks!

Hello dainza!

Don't you think that an introduction would have been appreciated?;)

Harmonie.:)

My bad:( You probably can tell this is my first time ever posting on a blog. I thought folks could access my profile for an introduction. Thanks for keeping me honest! My name is Deb and I moved to Xalapa, temporarily, for personal reasons. Currently, I'm retired and enjoy leisure time jogging, exploring and catching up on my Spanish. I love the mexican cuisine, spectacular vistas, the warmth and generosity of the people here. I live in the center of town but without a car so walk to destinations (or take a bus). Anyone in Xalapa interested to meet at the local coffee spot, La Paroquia (sp?), across from La Plaza Juarez? If so, how about Fridays at 10am? Let me know. Todo lo Mejor!

dianza, are you there every Friday at 10am? La Paroquia is on Zaragosa, no?

Hello! I lived in Xalapa for 1 year and am going back in 2 weeks! I would love to meet a fellow expat. I plan to be in Xalapa for about 3 months, and if I decide to stay I will go to Mexico City. Message me if you would like to speak more.

Hi,
My daughter teaches dance at the UV here in Xalapa. I'm hanging out with her because I can! For sure, let's get together once you land. You can reach me on email at [email protected].
Look forward to hear from ya!
Deb