Londoner in Mexico City

Hey,

I am coming to Mexico in September to live in Mexico City.

I was wondering if there is any other English speakers in DF on here?

I'm here if you want

Hi , I'm Graham , been living in Mexico for the last 10 years , according to the Immigration Office there are nearly 4000 Brits living in Mexico !! so i'm sure you will find someone easily enough , but anyway if you need any advice just send me a message , send a pigeon , smoke signals or whatever , I'm married to a Mexican and have my own business here , so pick my brains and experience . .

I hope you enjoy your stay in Mexico:D

:) There are plenty of British nationals living in the city, most tend to be in areas like Condesa/Polanco/Central and such areas...and in pretty nice numbers. I personally know of a few, one is a really good friend and the other a colleague at work.

There are plenty of English speaking expats both from America and Great Britain so no worries as far as language barriers go.

Graham if i send you a pigeon , you can cook it ?;)

Hi Ric!

Welcome to Mexico!!... Hope you're having a good time. Let me know if there's anything you need.

Lu

Hello.
Are you in Mexico City now?
If you want, I can be your mexican friend.
I hope your answer and i give you my e-mail
[email protected]

Kisses.

Hi graham how you doing? Hows life in mexico? I myself am looking to move there possibly. Though my trade probably much use as far as regs are concerned. (I'm an electrician) is it hard would you say for expats to find work there?

Hello Im steve from uk and live in mexico city for the last seven and a half years

Sure i can grab a coffee or drink with you when you are here and give you a few good pointers

Steve

Hello Graham thanks for your message, I received
an email with a very positive response
already sent my friend in Nigeria.
Greetings Martha

QUE GRACIOSO JA JA JA

Hi thank you for your message
take this into account your information
Best regards
Martha