What to expect for a Job in Abu Dhabi

Hi, I am a Project Leader with B.Tech, MBA and PMP certification. I have two kids, one goes to school(6 Years). I got a call for an opportunity in Abu Dhabi and am asked for an expected CTC. I do not have any idea of what to expect, as i don't have idea of expenses in Abu Dhabi. I request somebody to help me out with normal expenses and TAX PART in Abu Dhabhi. Also let me know what package I can expect, so that i don't lose out asking fro less package

'Cost to the company' phrase is a trap, beware.  Anything can be shoved under this.  That said, the minimum CTC that is outside of your salary package would include:
Your tickets
Medical Insurance
Visa, and Emirates ID expenses
Labor department deposits, if any
End of service gratuity
Other benefits which your company may allow (e.g. bonus or fringe benefits not in the monthly salary)
Housing (only if provided by the company)
Car, Phone (only if provided by the company)
Business phone call reimbursements
Business travel reimbursement or travel allowances
Education allowances

Of course your basic salary, housing, transport allowances would come under monthly salary package which goes into CTC.

The normal standard package in UAE is either a consolidated salary (XX dirhams per month); or a basic salary and housing, transportation allowances.  There is no personal income tax.

Expected costs for you: (figures in dirhams per month)
It is assumed your employer would provide family medical insurance cover.
Rent - 6,000
School - 3,000
Transport - 2,000
Household - 2,000
TV, Internet - 500
Eating out and other entertainment - 1,000
All other nonlisted CTC, but mentioned in the beginning of this post would be at actuals and borne by the company.

Please feel free to ask more specific questions if you need.
Good luck

Forgot to add driving license expense which may go up to AED 7,000.  This depends on your skills in learning and passing the tests.

Thank you MRJV!