Night life in curepipe

Hi There

I live in college lane in curepipe , very much in the heart of market area, wondering if there is any good pub ,disc , i don't want to go all the time to ebene or qb for that matter.

Cheers
Vishal

Hi, I am Venessa and recently moved to Mauritius.Currently living in Souillac where night life is non-existant...not even a decent bar.Your are very fortunate to be near Ebene, so if you ever feel like a dive in the ocean do come to the south. Water temperature is sublimely ideal for a swim. I have not been anywhere yet and searching for a job (weekend). Good luck in your quest, best wishes Venessa

Hi Venessa

I was of opinion that in south there are some good resto and pubs, and being in curepipe that is in near proximity.I look forward to come down to South for swimming , we can catch up. I have left a message in your inbox.

Cheers

Really , why i am living in such ignorance , ok , i need to walk down the lane and find it :)

No nightlife in Curepipe. Everything is closed / dead after 17:00.
You can either go to Tamarin / Flic en Flac (around 45 minutes drive by car) or Ebene which is 15-20 minutes drive by car

I am bit tired of Flic en flack and ebene, very monotonous , never been to Taramin. Is there anything in South ?

In Tamarin you have the Big Willi's which is nice. Don't know about the south.

You can check out the Zindix night club in Curippe or Gungroo night club in Vacoas. I have not yet been there , but most of my friends hang out there.

Cheers
Terence

Yeah i heard of them, i think i shld makeit to them, hope they remain open til late.

Zindix night club in Curippe is having a 10 year bash on  Friday 16th Nov.

Cheers
Terry

Hi Vishal, If you want to hang on, Ebene is close to your place: Places you can be:

Hennessy at Ebene - happy hour
Mokaz - Moka shopping complex
Melting potes - Happy hour - Moka Business Complex
Vaneron Jazz - behind shoprite

For pubs the north area would be better.

Hope it helps,
Indra.

Merci Boku Indra

Hi any nice foreigners just for sharing of mutual cultures

Je t'en prie Vishal! :)

Decent hangout spots in Grand Baie? sorry.. don't mean to hijack you thread..

Hi,

Many hang out spots in Grand Baie depending on your defination of Decent.

Cheers
Terence

christoc wrote:

Decent hangout spots in Grand Baie? sorry.. don't mean to hijack you thread..