Best shipping companies

can anyone offer who they used to ship their belongings from the u.s. to jordan? we are looking to move in december and are now starting to look into shipping our things. looking for cost efficient companies with decent service.

I can't not help you with this but I can give you advice: if you do everything by yourself (packing, boarding etc etc) you can save at least 200-300% from the price they offering.
So what you can do is to google and search which compony sails to Jordan. From the Netherlands to Jordan it takes for a month.

Hello umzakariah.

You can consult our shipping partner for a free quote. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Depending upin how much stuff you have, shipping may be a better option than air-freight. If you choose to ship then your items will arrive in Aqaba which is 300km from Amman. You will also have to clear the shipment when it enters Jordan and deal with workers handling your stuff in a rough manner when it arrives at your house (however a promise of a big tip may help them be more considerate). You can send me a private message, nearer the time and I can recommend some Jordanian companies to take care of both.

Just want to say that every Jordanian has the right for only one time in his life to bring his household,taxfree to Jordan, when he lives abroad and want to move to Jordan.

Is is true that the workers in Aqaba treat your things in a rough manner. The container will be sealed with a lock and the law is that they only can open the container in present with the owner of the things inside. But in my case they didn't.
So be carefull with that.

Just recently moved with family to Amman. Please see shipping information below. Great service & reasonably price. Good luck!

EXPRESS CARGO, USA

1675 York Ave. Suite 31B
New York, NY 10128

Direct:  954-984-2169
Fax: 864-751-1603
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for the post Validoza

JeffAmman wrote:

If you have not already, i HIGHLY suggest NOT using e***
They broke LOADS of my things then refused to pay for them
Claimed the insurance I got only covered total loss when I talked to [Moderated] directly and said i did not want that type of insurance, but she gave it to me anyway.
Broke a brand new 42 inch Sony flat panel tv,
took ages to get my stuff here
pushed the delivery date back 3 times
charged me $800 more once they already had my stuff
lost 4 of my boxes and just said sorry too bad
Did not deliver all of my items when they arrived in the UK
just a total nightmare

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!

JeffAmman wrote:

Also forgot to mention, i gave them my American Express card number before I left, then received emails a few weeks later stating I was being charged for storage because I had not paid for the rest of the shipment when they had my card details the entire time.
Refused to refund the money and it was their fault. They do not communicate with each other and have different departments handling things.

again
AVIOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!

VELOCITYSHIP is unique and fast.i have great experience with them.we have been dealing with them for shipping our products since long back.