Looking for weekend or gym buddy..

I'm just looking for someone of any nationality to join me every weekend in the gym or for weekend buddy like strolling in the malls,walking in the Cornich or have a cup of coffee in the cafe, etc...

i work out over at Fitnesstime in khobar. im there almost every day. where do you go?

Where is that? I'm planning to do my work out in the 10th Street the one with a big muscle posted outside. But i don't have anybody to be with me everyday that's why I'm still undecided to start my fitness training.

fitness time is in the area behind khobar mall. near to the Farm store.

How much is the registration fee? Could i come with you?

hey im trying to bulk up, iv been gym 4 times in a week, an hoping on carrying on, but im moving soon , i think to a compound, so would love to join you down the gym

jap_ibrahim wrote:

How much is the registration fee? Could i come with you?

It's 1200 for 3 months, 2300 for 6mnths and 4500 for a year.

guys anyone out thr going to gym near farm 9, panda...im about to join & need some partner...its bored to do alone...

I'm covered when it comes to the gym, but if you guys want to schedule a week day where we meet and walk on the corniche or some thing that would be nice

I'm covered when it comes to the gym, but if you guys want to schedule a week day where we meet and walk on the corniche or some thing that would be nice ****

Thanx but i really want to join the gym & work out..walking with no time table wont help to lose weight.. i really wana burn some fat...

I only brought it up as a way to network more than work out

Every what day do you   walk at Cornich? Maybe one day I could come along with you.

Helllo everyone :) i wanna know what Gym opening timing are ?
i am not able to find any gym which opens in the morning ? i am from Khobar

Still in Saudi? I'm Looking for weekend or gym buddy..