Badminton Court in AL Khobar,

Hey I just moved to AL Khobar near Qadsiah Club on prince Muqrin Street looking for a Good place to play badminton near my location.

Thanks

Hello tallal afzal,

Were you able to find a badminton court in your region? 1f914.svg

If yes, you can now post an advert in the Khobar classifieds section to start looking for sport partners.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

No I did not find any untill now

Hi Talal

I have been looking for badminton court and partners to play with. If you are interested please whats app me and we can look together. There is a club called noble badminton club and I ll check if available to hire!

My whats app ***

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Omar,

Trust you are doing well !

please note that since we are on an open forum, contact details should be shared through private message by clicking on the member's username > send a message.

All the best

Bhavna

Guys, have you found one?

@MOHSIN KHAN77

AoA Brother,

No there is no badminton court available in Al Khobar, only available in DMM

where is your location exactly?

Let's start a social club in Khobar. There's enough people interested to play badminton in khobar.

The clubs in Dammam are too far to play in the evenings...you end up spending more time on the roads.

@Geeswa

yess wonderful, I am ready to participate please share contact details in person.

thanks

Hello Guys,

Did u guys manage to find Badminton court ,

I would also like to join.

Thanks

@raneefmohamed

No court available in khobar, only in dmm

i am planning to start in dmm i found a very good place and not much expensive, only need a badminton partner with CAR to join.

if interested please contact me

I am interested to  join and I have car.. How much for the court and whats the timing?

Anybody found badminton playing Arena in Khobar ? very keen to play

Dammam has a great badminton facility Evenlode Badminton Club whicb male , female, kids are playing and trained.https://maps.app.goo.gl/HDkthwuVpHTJbRED8?g_st=ic

@Geeswa: very much interested.

@danielthomas0211

Timing 8 pm to 9.30pm

Saturday to Wednesday, near Seiko no Court fee only shuttle expense.

Share your whatsapp in personal message

@tallal afzal Indoor or Outdoor?