Any good private beaches?

Hi guys,

Any good private beaches in the khobar area.

Thanks,

yes, sunset beach resort in Aziziah :)

Can you email me the details.
[email protected]

Thanks,

Phone Oasis compound and they will give you details.

sunset beach is a joke

Thanks,

I will look into this. Thanks

there is also the Alnakheel beach resort Tel: 038966633

Sunset Beach Resort. Website:  http://www.sunset-beach.com.sa/index.php

you can also use the Aramco Yacht club if you have a friend their. (You will have the best time there if you are a westerner)

sunset beach is not a western beach. it is a saudi beach

Thanks for the tip. I will look at another beach that is more western.

I didn't say it was, but these are the beaches I know are private

I was clarifying for him the distinction.  a westerner wont want to go to sunset.

Golden Tip chalets beach resort and a very beautiful beach:P

Hi,I recently moved to khobar,as a single, is there any private beaches or swimming pools that I can get to.

appreciate your comments.

cannuck101 wrote:

Hi,I recently moved to khobar,as a single, is there any private beaches or swimming pools that I can get to.

Isn't that what they're already talking about?

As I mentioned I'am new here , I meant to write this as a seperate post . But I guess I don't have to. Thanks for your input!!!

cannuck101 wrote:

If you want a swimming pool register with a gym, or check if your compound has one

Baher Villas... Not the best but no hassle to get in for only SAR50.00 - 3 swimming pools and a small beach to swim in the sea. No-Muslims allowed

ARE YOU SURE THAT BAHER VILLA IS OPEN???

Went there last week

Hi Goldmine,

Please can you avoid posting in caps lock, this might make you post more easy to read. :)

Thank you,

David.

Cool, do you have and address for it . Thanks .

Hi David,

I do not have an actual address for it, but its after Sunset beach on your way to Half Moon Bay.

Maybe we should arrange a day to all go there? There should be some people on here that would like to go and meet new people?

Regards
Leonard

Muslims are allowed in Baher Villas, Saudi's are not. The only place in the world where the locals are not allowed! Pretty cool huh?! :D

tessky wrote:

Muslims are allowed in Baher Villas, Saudi's are not. The only place in the world where the locals are not allowed! Pretty cool huh?! :D

Do I need to bring something that proves I'm an expat like Passport? 
Also can single expats enter Baher Villas?
Thanks

You have to provide your Iqama ID or your passport. As long as you are not a Saudi, you will be allowed inside.

is there apartment in bahar villas with 2 bed and small private pool? and what will be the charges?

tessky wrote:

haha cannot believe! Great BTW :D

i think no buddy have information or nobuudy wnana reply i asked any buddy have contact number for room reservation in bahar beach or any buddy know the rates of rooms? and other details?

Majid.R wrote:
tessky wrote:

haha cannot believe! Great BTW :D

If I may clarify?  I don't think it's the locals you don't want around--it's the culture that is enforced when locals are present.  Many Saudis I know are just as frustrated by the 'rules' as we are.

desertlifestyle wrote:

i think no buddy have information or nobuudy wnana reply i asked any buddy have contact number for room reservation in bahar beach or any buddy know the rates of rooms? and other details?

I found the number of the manager for you:

Mohammed at 050-073-2048.  You'll have to give them a call to find out rates.   

When you do, please post the information here on the forum. 

Thanks! :)

Alliecat wrote:
desertlifestyle wrote:

I found the number of the manager for you:

Mohammed at 050-073-2048.  You'll have to give them a call to find out rates.   

When you do, please post the information here on the forum. 

Thanks! :)

:top:

thanks doc at-least u proved that we are civilized and we have intentions  to reply any question rather than following ladies post

desertlifestyle wrote:

thanks doc at-least u proved that we are civilized and we have intentions  to reply any question rather than following ladies post

Wait a minute!!  I was the one who did the 'legwork' on that phone number :top:

No. Thank ME instead :D

aman11022 wrote:

No. Thank ME instead :D

:dumbom:

YOU again!  You are like Newman to my Seinfeld! :P

I don't understand your reference and I didn't watch Seinfeld. Should I feel bad?

aman11022 wrote:

I don't understand your reference and I didn't watch Seinfeld. Should I feel bad?

Nah, you shouldn't.  It was an American reference :)

Alliecat wrote:

Nah, you shouldn't.  It was an American reference :)

I do get most American references(Damn you media). The problem is I wasn't even born when the Show started.

That show will live forever in re-runs! :D