From Italy to Mauritius

Hallo everyone,

I m RosaMaria, i m Italian and i m looking for ways to relocate to Mauritius and join my French boyfriend. The marriage is not an option for now, i first need to find a job to sustain myself  while he is starting his business there. Do you have any tips on how to find a job? I have a Law degree and work experience in Europe into HR and legal administration, but i would take any job because my main worry is to sustain myself at this stage. I would be happy to hear back from you!

Many thanks and best regards,

Rosa

@rosamariaverardi

Hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you read the Living in Mauritius guide to know more about how you could find a job. You may also contact recruitment agencies to ease the process : Recruitment Agencies in Mauritius

And of course, feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Mauritius section for better exposure.

We also have an Italian speaking Mauritius forum if you want to connect with the Italian community here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=6041

All the best

Bhavna

Hi ...

Contact me on ***  on watsup to show you the way how to get a job in mauritius ..

Regarding

BMR Boumder lts company

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@bmr0403

Hello, please share info on the forum itself for the benefit of all members.

Thank you

Bhavna

@Bhavna

thank you! i have already applied for some jobs since october without success ... i would like to understand if it's possibile to get job interviews remotely as well. i still didn't move to mauritius because as i understood i need a work permit to do it but to get a work permit i need an employer to sustain it, right?

Good luck. Try posting face to face or online italian language courses,join law related associations and provide legal advice below market rate..This woild definitely yield more than a 9 to 5 job.As for Exp in HR,counselling might do..There are a lot of graduates who need to be guided as regards employability skills.Have a kickstart first..minimum investment..Projected ROI based on efforts and application of part of these.Good luck.

Minimum investment is 35,000 USD for the Self-employed Occupation permit.

https://residency.mu/invest/self-employ … epreneurs/

For a professional occupation permit, employed by a local or international company, salary should be 30,000 MUR minimum to qualify for an OP (professional).

Regards

Bhavna